Saturday, April 2, 2011

Yaya Kosikova Implant Scars on the Beach

In all my time doing this site, I have never showcased someone I’ve never heard of showing off their breast implant scars on the beach.

I’ve done topless pics, I’ve done bikini pics, I’ve done bathing suits I wish were snow suit pics, and I’ve done fat chicks, skinny chicks, chicks with fake tits, chicks who needed labiaplasty, pretty much everything you can think of when it comes to girls on a beach in picture…

Her name ia Yaya Kosikova. She’s a model. She had implants. I assume cuz she wants to be a Victoria’s Secret model. Or SI model and who cares, cuz she’s doing what all girls with breast implants should be doing, and that’s showing off the new tits like they are a new car or some shit.

I hate fake tits, but I love insecure skinny chicks who are insecure even though they make a living off their looks, making these tits ok by me…Fake or not….Goodtimes.

Yaya Kosikova Implant Scars on the Beach by www.ohfree.net 04 Yaya Kosikova Implant Scars on the Beach

Yaya+Kosikova+Implant+Scars+on+the+Beach+by+www.ohfree.net+01 Yaya Kosikova Implant Scars on the Beach
Yaya+Kosikova+Implant+Scars+on+the+Beach+by+www.ohfree.net+02 Yaya Kosikova Implant Scars on the Beach
Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive