Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Strip Poker - Getting acquainted with my new neighbor.

Most women might be offended or ashamed to be called a slut. I’m not most women. My name is Darcy. I’m single, twenty-four years old, and I love sex. LOVE it! I can’t get enough, and I don’t see anything wrong with taking all I can get. It doesn’t matter to me what a guy looks like, how old he is, or if he’s married or single; if he has a working cock, then I know how to work it. And, believe me, I can work it in a way most men have never experienced. I’m good at what I do, I love what I do, and I do it as often as possible. Where’s the shame in that?

I masturbate to stories from mynaughtystory.com all the time, so I figured I’d write in to share some of my own sexual experiences. I have a lot to tell. I’d like to think I can make your readers cum without even being there. Just the thought of men whacking off to pictures of me and fantasies of fucking me makes me horny. That’s why I spread my legs for your camera, and that’s why I’m submitting my personal stories. This first installment I’ll call Strip Poker. It’s about my summertime adventures last year, when a new neighbor moved into the duplex next door. Enjoy.

Fort Worth, Texas, sizzles in the summer. You can literally fry an egg on the sidewalk. I love the heat – getting sticky and sweaty and wearing next to nothing all day. It seems the air is just ripe for sex during those hot months. Last summer, I had a two-week vacation from my dental hygienist job and hadn’t really planned anything other than to hang out around the pool sunbathing with a cold beer in my hand. That and regular visits to Ed’s adjoining duplex for a good fucking. Needless to say, I was disappointed to see the moving trucks outside our complex on day one of my vacation. Ed wasn’t much to look at and he must’ve been in his sixties, but he damn sure loved pussy and could eat me out until I gushed. It was so convenient having his eager tongue living right next door to me and knowing that, at any time of the day or night, I could knock on his back door and he’d greet me, in his boxers, with an erect cock and a shit-eating grin. When I realized he was moving, I decided to slip into his back door for one last playtime. Ed was more than happy to see me and wasted no time removing my swimsuit, spreading my legs, and going face-down into my hot cunt. We took turns sucking each other off, then went at it doggy-style until we were both wet with sweat and cum, just the way I like it. When we were finished, I asked if I could snag the six pack of Coors Light from his fridge, if he wasn’t going to take it with him. He gladly gave it away, saying it was his good-bye gift.

Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive