Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Touchdown! - I scored with the nymphomaniac next door.

I woke up late for the third time this week to the sound of my girlfriend questioning me about all the female names in my cell phone. Tiffany, my girlfriend, and I have been dating for about a year. She is extremely jealous and insecure about many things in her life, which puts a heavy strain on our relationship. Tiffany, two years younger than me at 30, isn’t the most attractive girl of the lot but isn’t exactly disturbingly ugly either. I would never involve myself in a relationship with someone who I didn’t find attractive. At 5’7” and 125lbs, Tiffany knows how to get me going when she feels like it. She can let her long auburn hair down to cover her hefty tits and I will be like a kid in a candy store. However, her insecurities can kill the mood a lot of the time. She likes to go through my cell phone while I’m sleeping because she is convinced I am hiding something behind her back.

“Who the hell is Janice, Cody?!” Tiffany shouted.

I jumped up from bed, already pissed. “For the third fucking time, she is my co-worker. Lay off.”

This seemed to startle her as she put the phone down and disappeared into the living room. In a dash, I threw on my clothes and ran out the door. I work as a repairman for the local cable company. It isn’t the most glamorous job, but it pays the bills and gives me an excuse to get away from Tiffany when she becomes too overbearing.
Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive